The deadline was Wed, Sep 14, 2022, 11:59pm
International and Austrian artists can be provided with a studio including an apartment in the Atelierhaus Salzamt as part of projects related to the teaching of the fields of study.
Who can apply for the use and for what?
- Applications can be submitted by the artistic and scientific staff of the University of Art and Design Linz (university professors and university assistants) for guest artists.
- The studio space can be applied for for artists for a period of at least 2 weeks and a maximum of 2 months.
- The persons must be involved in teaching at the art university through a project.
- The use of the studio must be plausibly described in the application.
- It is also desirable to have an exhibition project on the ground floor of the Salzamt, in which the projects developed in teaching are shown.
- Upon a reasoned request, the invitees may receive support from max. € 800,- for a whole month in connection with the project participation and for travel and subsistence costs.
What should be submitted?
A completed application form.
In addition, a CV / portfolio of the guest artist, a schedule showing whether the project period is variable, and a financing plan of the project including disclosure of further financing must be submitted.
When should the application be submitted?
The submission takes place on an ongoing basis and should be submitted as early as possible in order to be able to coordinate appointments. Your application will be dealt with at the next meeting of the award jury.
The award jury meets quarterly, approximately September, December, March and June.
The next dates are Wednesday, September 28, 2022 and Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
Please submit your application at least two weeks before the respective date.
Who decides on the award?
The applications will be reviewed by the committee mentioned below and awarded by the Vice Rector for Art.
Vice Rector for Research, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Karin Harrasser
Vice Rector for Art and Teaching, Univ.-Prof. Mag.art. Gitti Vasicek
A representative of the Research Board
Exhibition Office, Anja Ellenberger, MA